Presented during a live webinar
Following a survey of our global WIN community, the WIN Insights Report 2021-22 highlights the experiences of nearly 300 in-house lawyers from around the world, providing insight into the opportunities and challenges facing in-house teams over the next 18 months.
We spoke to in-house lawyers from a wide range of sectors from around the world to bring together a truly global snapshot into the evolution of the in-house role. The key themes explored within the report include:
- business growth and legal innovation are top legal objectives;
- sustainability and ESG have become key business priorities;
- organisations are adapting to company restructures and leadership changes;
- in-house lawyers are acting strategically as true business partners; and
- organisations are implementing long-term flexible working and employee wellbeing policies.
Download the report
To hear more on the themes identified within the report, please visit our WIN: On Demand webinar page and watch our recorded panel discussion exploring the considerations for in-house lawyers in 2022. In this webinar, our panel of General Counsel who lead legal teams at Amey, Generali, AIQ and Capgemini share their experiences, challenges and thoughts on the future of the in-house legal function. Please ensure you are registered to WIN to access the webinar.
We hope you find the report insightful and welcome your feedback.
Are you an in-house lawyer doing work in Africa?
Click here to download the dedicated Africa WIN Insights and Benchmarking report, looking at the changes in-house lawyers are living through, the challenges they face and the future of the in-house legal function.