The funding issues opened up by the Covid-19 pandemic have sharpened the appetite within sport for private equity investment in events, teams and leagues. Building on the know how our global team has developed acting for some of the sports' biggest rights holders, teams, and investors, we have assembled a team of advisors and experts to guide you through the key issues involved. This session will be of interest to senior executives at leagues, clubs, banks and equity investors.
3:00 PM - 4:30 PM GMT
- Nick Fitzpatrick, Partner, Global Co-Chair, Media, Sport and Entertainment Sector, DLA Piper
- Peter C. White, Partner, Global Co-Chair, Media, Sport and Entertainment Sector, DLA Piper
- Jon Kenworthy, Partner, Co-Chair, M&A, DLA Piper
- Bennett Rosenthal, Co-Founder of Ares, a Director and Partner of Ares Management Corporation and Co-Chairman of the Ares Private Equity Group
- Greg Carey, Managing Director - Goldman Sachs
- Scott Guglielmino, Sports Media, Strategy and Event Operations Executive