Join DLA Piper and our client panel of general counsel representing leading companies and sports franchises as we discuss key legislative developments for 2021 and what businesses can expect next in Texas and nationwide. Topics will include risks and strategies related to:
- Worker health, safety and well-being
- Teleworking/returning to office work
- Cost-saving measures, including reductions-in-force and furloughs
- COVID-19 vaccinations
- Anticipated business and legal developments in 2021
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm ET
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm CT
10:00 am – 11:30 am PT
Once registered, you will receive instructions for accessing the webinar.
For more information please contact Katelyn Zeoli with questions.
DLA Piper LLP (US) has been certified by the State Bar of California, the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey, and the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board as an Accredited Provider. The following CLE credit is being sought:
- California: 1.5 Credit (1.5 General, 0.0 Ethics)
- New Jersey: 1.8 Credits (1.8 General, 0.0 Professional Responsibility)
- New York: 1.5 Transitional & Non-Transitional Credit (1.5 Professional Practice, 0.0Ethics and Professionalism)
CLE credit will be applied for in other states where DLA Piper has an office with the exception of Minnesota, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Puerto Rico.
There are no available dates.