Join DLA Piper for a series of CLE webinars to explore the most significant employment law developments of 2021. We will discuss what employers with operations in California can expect as we close out the year and look ahead to 2022.
- Equality in the workplace, including pay equity, board diversity, and discrimination
- Wage and hour developments
- Independent contractors, joint employers and gig economy issues
- Worker mobility trends, including restrictive covenants
- Social and labor unrest
All sessions will begin at noon PT.
12:00 – 1:30 p.m. PT
For more information
Please contact Katelyn Zeoli with questions.
DLA Piper LLP (US) has been certified by the State Bar of California, the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey, and the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board as an Accredited Provider. The following CLE credit is being sought for each session:
- California: 1.5 Credit (1.5 General, 0.0 Ethics)
- New Jersey: 1.8 Credits (1.8 General, 0.0 Professional Responsibility)
- New York: 1.5 Transitional & Non-Transitional Credit (1.5 Professional Practice, 0.0 Ethics and Professionalism)
CLE credit will be applied for in other states where DLA Piper has an office with the exception of Minnesota, North Carolina, and Puerto Rico.