This session will introduce delegates to the impact of cultural differences when working in an international environment with a specific focus on the challenges faced by in-house lawyers when working cross-border (both internally and externally). Some of the key considerations covered include the different cultural communication styles, English as the global language and the importance of body language.
- Gain an understanding of how greater global fluency can help build inclusive teams
- Explore how to factor cultural differences into day-to-day business activities
- Develop better cross-border communication skills to improve global team efficiency
- Build better, more collaborative international relationships
- Discuss global challenges with legal sector peers
Keith Warburton is the founder of Global Business Culture and the driving force behind the iconic website www.worldbusinessculture.com. He is an internationally recognised expert on the impact that cross-border cultural differences and global communication issues can have on global corporate effectiveness. He works with many of the world’s great companies as well as professional service firms, governments and Higher Education establishments.
Future Legal Leaders events are offered as part of our global WIN (What In-house lawyers Need) programme, please note that these events are only open to in-house lawyers.
There are no available dates.