GDPR and Data Protection Enforcement
Please note that this event is only open to in-house lawyers.
We are delighted to invite you to our next What In-house Lawyers Need (WIN) event which will look at GDPR and Data Protection Enforcement.
At the breakfast briefing we will be joined by James Moss, Director of Legal Services (Regulatory Enforcement), Information Commissioner’s Office, who will cover topics including:
- Current trends in enforcement priorities
- The ICO’s approach to personal data breaches
- How to evaluate and calibrate "risk" and "high risk" to data subjects
- Current trends in breach reports
- ICO’s links with NCSC and how to approach joint reporting on cyber security matters
- Enforcement of subject access rights - what does the ICO see as unfounded, excessive or repetitive
We will then hear from DLA Piper's Helen Hall on the link between enforcement of employment and privacy rights in the employment relationship and James Clark on recent case law in relation to data protection enforcement by the courts.
- 8.30am - Registration and breakfast
- 9.00am - Briefing to start
- 10.30am - Approximate close
We do hope you can join us and look forward to hearing from you.
There are no available dates.
This event has been added successfully!
You can add more events to your selection before completing the registration process. Invoices for chargeable events will be posted within two days after the online booking is complete.