WIN Managing Stress and Resilience
Join us for the first session in our Soft Skills workshops for 2018, a new range of workshops exploring fundamental soft skills topics regularly requested each year by our WIN community. This series is different to our Future Legal Leaders programme (supporting rising stars) and is open to in-house lawyers at all levels.
About this workshop
This training session, delivered by an experienced psychotherapist, will enable you to:
- Understand the mechanisms behind stress
- Maintain emotional control. In the face of stressful or adverse situations
- Apply calming strategies when under pressure
- Develop emotional intelligence to improve decision making
- Build positive working relationships
- State the present moment rather than getting lost in the resentment of the past or the uncertainty of the future, to focus totally on the task at hand with a peaceful mind
- Support colleagues with mental health first aid techniques for lasting results
- “Mindfulness is a mental state in which a person is totally in the present moment. Mindfulness enables you to focus on one thing at a time, without becoming anxious about the uncertainty of the future or lost in past resentments.”
This WIN seminar is packed full of strategies, tips and shortcuts with immediate practical application. It has been adapted and shaped to provide a particular focus for in-house lawyers.
If you would like to attend, please confirm your attendance.
If you have any queries in the meantime please contact Danielle Sunley.
There are no available dates.
This event has been added successfully!
You can add more events to your selection before completing the registration process. Invoices for chargeable events will be posted within two days after the online booking is complete.