Lawyers as innovators: Innovation as a driver of value
It has been predicted that the role of the in-house lawyer will change more over the next two decades than it has for the past two centuries. Increased competition, new technologies and alternative business structures are all cited as factors in this change and the impact on GCs and in-house teams is likely to be significant. So how can in-house teams use innovative thinking to capitalise on these changes in order to drive efficiency and lead their teams to better service the business?
Join our esteemed panel of General Counsel as we discuss the changing role of in-house lawyers operating 21st Century. The discussion will cover:
- Demonstrating insight, influence and imagination that goes beyond the law
- Creating a culture of creativity
- Focusing on value rather than costs
- The role of technology in shaping legal service delivery
Moderator: Paul Allen, Head of Intellectual Property & Technology Middle East, DLA Piper
- Narguiz Birk-Peterson, Senior Director, Head Counsel (EAMEA), Shire
- Liam Collens, Regional Legal Director & Compliance Officer, NAMET, Reckitt Benckiser
- Charlie Daalder, General Counsel, General Motors Africa & Middle East Operations
- Matt Gamble, Senior Legal Counsel, Policy & Legal, Financial Services Authority
- 5:00pm - Registration
- 5:30pm - Panel discussion
- 6:30pm - Networking drinks reception
There are no available dates.
This event has been added successfully!
You can add more events to your selection before completing the registration process. Invoices for chargeable events will be posted within two days after the online booking is complete.