Where is WIN?
Our online WIN community is currently offered globally, but dedicated WIN events and forums are currently only available in specific international locations, including:
- Middle East
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
There are plans to expand WIN more broadly, so please register your details to be kept up to date on dedicated WIN events in your region.
More information about how we support in-house lawyers
WIN is our award-winning series of events, tools and forums addressing the technical, commercial and personal aspects of working in-house. WIN originated in the United Kingdom, and is now offered in Australia, Germany, parts of Asia, Africa, the Middle East and United States.
The range of support we provide for in-house counsel is broader than WIN and extends globally, with an extensive range of accredited seminars, workshops, webinars and forums available to clients from many of our international offices. Many of these are promoted by dedicated sector groups or practice areas and can be viewed here. We also offer sector focused news, legal briefings, blogs and a range of interactive or educational online tools.
Our dedicated WIN series is shaped on feedback from an active community of in-house lawyers who are contributing to our growing program. As this community grows, so too will the number of offices who are offering these additional events and knowledge tailored to your needs. Get in touch with your ideas.
Regardless of your location or the events running in your local office, you can join our online community to get:
- access to tailored information and a personal library to store favorite publications
- access to best practice guides and toolkits in various areas of law
- a forum to exchange thoughts and ideas with peers in a secure environment
- access to an extensive library of recorded webinars and a range of online tools
- an opportunity to identify upcoming events when they are taking place in your local office
- the ability to build your own network of like-minded professionals.