Alternative finance solutions
Our guests will discuss the different perspectives of the players (both investors and lenders) facing a persisting financial crisis as well as the debt gap in the European and Italian markets. The discussion will address both the legal and commercial standpoints, with a general overview comparing the European (and in particular some of the most sophisticated markets) with the Italian situation. Various players, representing the most involved sectors (insurance companies, real estate funds and financial institutions), will share their views in order to break the current dead-lock and offer a broader spectrum of finance solutions.
The conference will be held in Italian, but simultaneous translation in English will be available.
The event is organised with support of the Urban Land Institute.
Who should attend
- Banking and finance professionals
- 11:00 Welcome and introduction: Olaf Schmidt (DLA Piper)
- 11:15: The debt gap in the European real estate market - risks and opportunities: Francesca Tondi (Morgan Stanley)
- 11:45 Legal structures to close the debt gap - insurance finance, debt funds, mezzanine finance: Alessandro Corno, Mario D'Ovidio, David M. Marino, Marco Zechini (DLA Piper)
- 12:15 Roundtable discussion: The game has changed - financing real estate in 2012: Marco Plazzotta (Allianz), John Feeney (Henderson Group), Giorgio Pieralli (Axa REIM SGR), Pietro Mazzi (Intesa Sanpaolo), Francesca Tondi (Morgan Stanley). Moderator: Teresa Campo, Caposervizio MF-Milano Finanza
- 13:10 Final wrap up and conclusion: Guido Inzaghi (President - Urban Land Institute)
- 13:15 Lunch buffet
- 14:00 Conference end.
Book this event
There are no available dates.
This event has been added successfully!
You can add more events to your selection before completing the registration process. Invoices for chargeable events will be posted within two days after the online booking is complete.